Monday, October 10, 2011

sally + zack, pendleton oregon

















































































Congrats to Sally and Zack, the happy couple. I went to high school Zack and GREW UP with Sally since we were both teeny tiny in kindergarten. It was so cool to see them tie the knot after so many years of dating! It was an amazing night. Thanks to the Brandsens and Stuvlands for letting me be a part of it!

4 comments:

  1. That is the most gorgeous wedding! The bouquet toss picture? Best I've ever seen, with the bouquet perfectly upside down! These pictures are amazing! Weddings always make me teary. I just love everything about this one--the colors, the locale, the bride (gorgeous!), the favors, everything. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are AMAZING shots! I kept thinking "If this had been my wedding, I would love these pictures forever!" Seriously the best memento you could have for such an important day. I was thinking too that the bouquet toss pictures is AWESOME! I have never seen one so good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's 4 months after you posted, but I LOVED THESE! perfect lighting, and amazing shots. I cannot believe your skill, Nat. Beautiful compositions, for sure. Cream of the Crop Photographer, Natalie Neal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really great!!!! I kept hearing how good these were and I wasn't disappointed! You are a talente wedding photographer! someday you will be famous!

    ReplyDelete