skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 29, 2011
gold crowns and green houses
Megan and Justin were so fun to work with! And they were such good sports shooting in that hot green house and wearing the crowns I made for them. I'm really excited to shoot their wedding in March!
1 comment:
Melanie
February 7, 2011 at 4:48 PM
When Megan sent me the link to the pix you took, I didn't see the pix of the crowns! SO CUTE!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
featured wedding: melissa + steve
Pricing available upon request.
info@natalienealphotography.com
anna + tanner
gwenna + michael engagements
rachel + tj
lianna + spencer
sally + zack
amy + logan engagements
lianna + spencer bridals
rachel + tj engagements
helen + steve
Tags
weddings
(18)
engagements
(7)
portraits
(7)
press
(4)
bridals
(3)
events
(2)
products
(2)
Search This Blog
Followers
When Megan sent me the link to the pix you took, I didn't see the pix of the crowns! SO CUTE!
ReplyDelete